Sunday, February 1, 2009

Precocious Parker



As promised, here is a post dedicated to my Parker. Let me just tell you, this kid is a character!! He is one busy boy. The latest feat he has tackled is climbing stairs. It all began when we started sitting in the up-front row at church (you know, the one vacated by the deacons after the sacrament is passed) and Parker saw the two steps leading up to the pulpit, and he decided to check it out. Today he climbed up both those stairs - luckily Tory grabbed him before he did any real damage up there. At home he's been working on our stairs as well:




That clip was filmed almost a week ago and he only would go up a couple stairs before stopping. But, yesterday he just kept going and he made it all the way upstairs (with no help from me, I was just the spotter, following from behind), he was pretty proud of himself:



When Parker isn't busy climbing stairs and exploring our new house, he loves to be in the playroom with Penelope and play with his toys (he's also polite and likes to thank those who give him toys):



Parker already recognizes the camera and knows what to do; he's become a little camera hog as evidenced in the following clip that was supposed to be showing Penelope making crazy noises - which she does here:




One of Parker's favorite times of day is when daddy comes home from work; Parker smiles, laughs, and plays with Dad:



Luckily, he also loves cuddling with mom:



Boy do I love my little boy. If he weren't asleep, I would give him a big ole love right now!!

2 comments:

JanEllenSanders said...

Genni... I love looking at your babies! There are times I have secretly wished that at least two of mine came together. They are so precious. I know they keep you busy but what a blessing. Edward is one of the best friends I could ever ask for. Hopefully that will be true for your babies...

Leah Claire said...

Love love love the picture of Tory and Parker. :) Can't believe how big the kiddos are getting!