Thursday, December 18, 2008

Weather in San Diego

Well we were hit with our first 'storm' here in San Diego. It poured all day long on Monday, I didn't know what to do with myself and the babies because we always go for a morning walk and almost always hit a park in the afternoon. Tuesday wasn't too rainy but it was cold (like in the 40's). Then it rained all day Wednesday. I told my hubs yesterday that I hate the rain. He looked at me surprised and said "even after living in RI?" (where it rained A LOT). I informed him that this is why we moved to SUNNY San Diego. Well this morning we awoke to the return of some sunshine. So this morning I bundled up the babies (because it was still pretty cold) and we went on our morning walk. As you can see, both Parker and Penelope were glad to get some fresh air!!






A big thank you to Allison, a former roommate of mine, for the awesome hats that kept the kiddies' heads warm in our upper 40's degree weather :)

7 comments:

Kris said...

Genevieve...it's me - your long lost friend Kris Hansen (Woolley). I saw your comment on Nicol's blog and thought I'd start stalking you. ( : I can't believe you have twins. You really ARE Superwoman. Hope all is well. I have a blog too, kandswoolley.blogspot.com. I desperately need to get caught up on things at my house, but I'll get to that sooner or later.

Anonymous said...

I love it!! They are so cute!! And love that you have a blog. I was just thinking about you the other day. Our is www.ohiojoneses.blogspot.com. I confess I'm not too adept and keeping up with it. Sure miss you and hope you guys are well.

Anonymous said...

OK -- I meant to not make it anonymous... It's me, Nicol!

Robin said...

Hey Genevieve. I also saw your comment on nicols blog and wanted to read about your family. wlcome to the west coast! your babies are seriously darling!

Grandma Bailey said...

We just received your letter and card! What a thrill. How much more fun to find out you have a blog. We will be following it with all the others we read. I cannot believe it has been 6 months. I have been thinking about you a lot the last couple of weeks for some reason - your miracle pregnancy and how blessed you are having these special children. We love you. You are in our prayers.
Beckie and Clyde Baile

Marlise said...

I love getting to read your blog! I'm hooked--keep it coming! :) The twins are absolutely adorable!

Genevieve said...

Marlise- I need an invite to your blog, I miss getting an update on the Smurthwaites!!