Sunday, December 14, 2008

Sunday Dress

Well we have reason to celebrate, we actually made it in time for the opening song at church today. It has been (and will continue to be) a struggle to be on time because the babes don't wake up from their naps until 10:30am or 11am and church starts at 11am. We just do the best we can. Anyway, we took pics of the twinnies in their Sunday best and I thought I would post them. These pictures are mostly for my parents and my grandparents. The dress Penelope is wearing was a dress my grandparents sent to me as a baby, its from Europe where they were living at the time. So, grandma and grandpa, thanks for the dress, its the gift that keeps on giving!!




1 comment:

Tyler and Sarah DeLange said...

Love the pictures. Especially the Superman/Superwoman (I suppose, to be politically correct!) outfits. Good luck in San Diego. We all feel so sorry for you =)