Monday, September 15, 2014

Spring Break 2014 - part II

On Thursday I decided to bite the bullet and head to the other side of the island knowing that we wouldn't make it home for Lily's nap time.  We first hiked to Makapu'u Lighthouse.  We've done it before but not in a while and I love that its paved and we can bring our bob (stroller).  It may not look it, but pushing that stroller up the path with 3 or 4 kids in it was no joke.  I was sweating and huffing and puffing for the 5 minutes I pushed--I let Tory do the rest :)


I was hoping to see some whales but no luck this time, it was beautiful though. 






For the most part, Lily did really well, on much of the way down she was tired of being in the stroller so I carried her most of the way but then I was done carrying her so she wailed in her stroller for the last 10 minutes, we got a lot stares as we hurried down those last minutes!

No comments: