Thursday, November 18, 2010

A typical lunch

Parker enjoyed his rice and beans, he is my good eater, pretty consistent and will eat a variety of things. When he is hungry, he just says 'eat, eat' and climbs up into his chair.

Then there is Penelope. She is a tough nut to crack. She would eat cold cereal and milk for every meal if I let her. Back in San Diego, she pretty much had half an avocado every day for lunch. In Hawaii, avocados are a bit more expensive so I've been trying to get her to branch out. But I had a couple ripe avocados today so I cut one up and gave it to her for lunch. Well she would have none of it, that stinker. So she ended up eating a banana on the go (please excuse the mess in the background).

I didn't want the avocado to go to waste so I gave it to Oliver. I've tried avocado before and he hasn't liked it. Well today he decided it was delicious!! He ate almost all that I had cut up for Penelope.
And here is another of Ollie just because he is so cute!!

No comments: