Wednesday, October 7, 2009

New Pajamas and a Little Announcement

I just love new pajamas so when both Parker and Penelope's pjs started getting a little tight and Parker's toes started sticking out, I decided to take a little trip to Costco. They each got 2 new pair. And I have to say, my love of new pajamas lives on.

Look at that buddha belly:
Parker likes his new pjs too:
My sweet baby girl:
My cute baby boy: Smiles all around:
How I love my darling twins. I hope they do all right when their little brother is born......oh yes, I'm pregnant. It came as quite a shock, I guess that is why you get 9 months to prepare. We have until the end of the year to prepare for having 3 kids under the age of two. Oh good heavens, we are in trouble....

14 comments:

Matt said...

Congratulations!!!

Kristen said...

Oh Congrats! You look so darling with your twins. I can't wait to see three little ones on your lap.

MOSblue said...

Congratulations! We are in the very same boat, only 2. :) And we have until Spring...

katina said...

Yea!!! That is SO exciting! Congratulations!!

Leah Claire said...

Oh my goodness! Do they make strollers for 3? I'm so excited for you. Congrats and love!

Allison G. said...

Congratulations, Genni!

Rain in My Head said...

CONGRATS!! That is so excited. We are thrilled for you all. love, The Hales

Kris said...

Wow, that IS big news. Congratulations!! I'm thrilled for you.

Grandma Bailey said...

That is not a little announcement - that is huge! I can't wait to tell Clyde! We will keep you in our prayers!

Nicol Jones said...

Yay!! Congratulations! So excited for you!

Lucia Jacob said...

Hey Elder Randall,
This is Lucia Jacob from Brooklyn, Midwood, NY. You were the missionary who baptized me in 1995. I wanted to get back in contact with you. I am also trying to get a hold of Elder Harris. My email shna2@optonline.net; so please write as soon as possible! Its so exciting to see your family.
Love,
Sister Lucia Jacob

Marlise said...

Congratulations!! You will do SO great! Did I tell you we had another baby? It was a surprise (not the birth, just the discovering we were pregnant part!). :) They are 14 months apart. Janson is 16 months, and Ryah is 7 1/2 weeks old! It definitely keeps you busy, but I'm sure you're used to that with twins! :) I'm excited for you guys!

JanEllenSanders said...

Congrats Genni!!! They will love it as they get older! I know we did with the 4 in 2 1/2 years...

Laura F said...

Oh my goodness, Gen, congratulations and good luck!!! My little sister was just surprised with a pregnancy and will have three under three, too! But hers were one at a time... I'm sure you're excited by this point but those surprises are shocking. Justin and I are terrible these days at keeping in touch with family, but I hope things have been going well. You said you were due by the end of the year, really? Do you mean by the end of this year?