Sunday, May 3, 2009

Sunday afternoon/evening

We had a lovely afternoon/evening today. Our little backyard is finally ready for use. We have grass, concrete, a grill, and patio furniture. So some friends came over for a barbeque. The weather was perfect, the food yummy, the babies happy and the company fabulous!! What a lovely way to spend a Sunday. If you don't believe me, come visit us and we'll show you the same good time :)

Here is Parker helping us prepare the food. He's carrying a cucumber to the table....on his head:

Penelope is entertaining us by looking beautiful in her little Sunday dress:
Sean and his dad enjoying the beautiful weather in our backyard:

Penelope and I playing in our newly-laid sod (you can see Sean's mom's legs and her darling new shoes):
Just in case you wanted to see Penelope's teeth:
Parker keeping busy by playing with the back door:
I'm really diggin' our new house!!

1 comment:

Allison Mower said...

I love seeing the blog! I also love seeing you, Jen, and the kids hang out. I wish I was there....:)